Saturday, March 12, 2016

First Day of Work


Friday, March 11 was my first day in the office of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem.  It's the building on the left side - with the Jerusalem Cross on the top.  

After a morning trying to get a grip on all that has happened, on what needs to happen, and what I need to do... I walked back toward the house for Pranzo.  Here's the picture I took on my way home...  (BTW - to the person who commented that he sees TWO domes in this photo... )


Spent the afternoon still trying to get a handle on things.  Met Major Bob Monagle (the Vice-Wing Chaplain at Aviano Air Base) for dinner.  Then back to the apartment for some rest...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Father. We will continue to pray for you as you embark on this new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see one dome and Fr.B. Where is the second dome???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete