Saturday, April 9, 2016

Quiet Week

OK - been quiet this week.  I did finally find a photo from last Saturday's funeral - you can see it here - copyright stamp right over top it...  Hope I don't get in trouble for this...



That was pretty close, no?

And here are some from Divine Mercy Sunday.  Of me (look in the back right)...


And Cardinal O'Brien...



Other than that, it's just been a fairly normal week - except that I went to drill for the first time.    It was a good couple of days up in the north of the country - near Venice (but not into Venice).  Beautiful with the mountains just in the background - still with snow on their peaks.  Didn't take any photos however - OPSEC you know...

All is well.  Starting to recognize people - and they me.  Went for a run this morning down along the river - passed a seminarian along the way that recognized me - then passed Fr. Matthew Rolling (who was a deacon with me at St. Andrew a few years ago) also out on his morning run.  While talking for a moment, we decided to get together for dinner tomorrow evening.  Tonight we celebrate the Cardinal's birthday (which was yesterday - but he doesn't want anyone to know) with some of the priests up at the NAC.

Next week are several firsts: my first Grand Magisterium meeting at the Office - and next weekend my first Investiture trip - to the Czech Republic.

1 comment:

  1. Your "quiet" week had lots more excitement than mine! Sounds like you're fitting right in! BTW...we're going to get some snow in Gettysburg today! Wish we were in Rome!

    ReplyDelete